S o n o L o n g
Continuous "Catheter-through-needle" block under Ultrasound
All SonoLong kits are complete with:
• a brightly echogenic cannula (with Cornerstone Reflectors)
• an Echogenic "SonoLong" catheter
• Catheter Container in which the catheter is introduced into the cannula in a sterile condition
The Sono Cannula features "NanoLine" ultra-thin insulation and "Cornerstone Reflectors" and is available in 3 tip styles.
The SonoLong Catheter is extremely visible under ultrasound monitoring, in MRT and is moreover radiopaque. With metal stylet.
The common complication of catheter memory effect is overcome by its being preloaded in its Catheter container.
The development of ultrasound guidance in the practise of continuous regional anaesthesia has resulted in new requirements for the visibility of cannulas and catheters. PAJUNK® has set the industry standard for sonographic visibility of cannulas with its patented "Cornerstone Reflector" Technology, moreover with its proprietory ultra-thin insulation coating technology, NANOLINE, precise electro-needle stimulation is assured.
SonoLong needle- NANOLINE Insulation
• NanoLine ultra-thin insulating layer is reduced to an absolute minimum without compromising insulation value.
• Nanoline insulation coating is applied on inner & outer needle surfaces (only the needle tip is left exposed) resulting in a highly precise electrical stimulation field. Moreover the smooth inner lumen guarantees free flow of anesthetic through the needle.
SonoLong needle - Cornerstone Reflectors
• The embossed structures in the Cornerstone Reflectors form three surfaces which meet each other at a 90° angle guaranteeing direct or indirect reflection of the ultrasound waves even at very steep insertion angles.
• Cornerstone Reflectors are arrayed along a length of 20 mm from the tip of the needle and moreover are arranged 360 degrees about the needle thus ensuring clear identification of the needle under Ultrasound.
There are 3 versions of the SonoLong catheter. SonoLong Echo catheter is ultrasound and MRT visible and radiopaque. SonoLong Echo Curl catheter enables precise catheter positioning thus reducing to a minimum the amount of medication required, while being ultrasound visible, MRT visible and radiopaque. SonoLong Sono is equipped with an integrated stainless steel helical coil for maximum kink resistance, and is suitable for long-term treatment in pain therapy and plexus anaesthesia.